Okey! Before I start this, I want to briefly thank you all for your answers in my previous journal.
But now the main course! Got tagged by
so here are 80 random facts about yours truly!
1. What does your Deviantart name mean and why?
I just recently changed it and I already revealed the meaning behind the old one so let's talk about this one. Obviously after my persona *coughfursonacough*
. I didn't want to use just the word monkey (plus, MonkeyFrog" was already taken) so I chose a monkey species. Tamarin sounded cute so I went with it. Frog, is frog.
2. What fandom were you obsessed with when you joined and what are you into now?
Pokemon, Nintendo in general... Uu! The Nightmare before chirstmas was a big thing back then but I don't draw fan art anymore. I still love it. Today, pokemon is still a big thing. I'd love to do more general Nintendo art again. I miss Ice climbers...
3. How many watchers do you have now?
Okay let's see... 27,621....
I wonder how many of those are still active?
4. Name 3 of your favorite artists on DA.
Oh no! I can't! I have too many! Everyone I watch and comment regularly, you all are just uh! All my love!
BUT, any artist who are not my friends, I say:
5. Do you comment, fav, or both?
I actually comment more than fave. I like chatting with my friends.
6. Do you participate in clubs' contests here on DA?
If we count RP group contest, then yes.
7. What is your most popular submission?
Let's see some stats....The deviation with the most comments is When Dreams are Broken with 2,170 comments, and it is also the most favourited, with 6,328 favourites.
People like some pokemon drama!
8. What are your favorite non-anime TV shows?
Heh, I don't even watch anime that much...
Okay, um... I like the new TMNT show. I also used to watch House quite regularly... UU! Mythbusters! Now that is a fun (and educating) show!
9. What are the things you wish you could draw better?
HANDS!!! And human anatomy in general...
10. Summer or winter?
Summer hands down! Winter is just way too long, cold and dark in Finland.
11. Rain or Sun?
Uh, sun when I am outside and rain when I am inside (well DUH!)
12. What are your favorite types of music?
Video game music. That's pretty much all I listen to these days.
13. PC or Mac?
PC, never had any problems with it.
14. Anime or Manga?
Aah... Not the biggest fan of either but... I'll go with anime.
15. Coke or Pepsi?
What ever the restaurant is serving. But I buy mostly coke because it's harder to find can pepsi for some reason.
16. Read or TV?
Eeh, I don't watch that much TV anymore. So I'll say read (comics!)
17. How many hours a day do you spend on DA?
18. Name a hidden talent.
I can name pokemon from 1st gen to fourth by their ingame voice.
19. Flash or traditional cartoons?
I've seen so many terrible examples of flash (I hate obvious tween animation) that I am gonna say traditional. But sometimes, flash provides GREAT animations, [link]
20. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Um, does Picnic count? They make sandwiches like subway but better.
21. What are your top 3 favorite books? (not manga)
Aagh... Let's say... Harry Potter was great. Bone (comic) was awesome. I also liked Watchem.
22. Wii or PlayStation?
23. Name 4 of your favorite bands/singers.
WHAT? no composers? Koji Kondo rulzs! Um... K.K. Slider?
Okay! Let's say Lemon Demon.
24. Are you a fast, slow, or medium typist?
25. Do you like Denny's?
Ish dis one of your silly American thingies like Starbucks and wallmarts that we don't have?
26. What is your favorite smiley?
27. What is your favorite type of pie?
Hmm... Blueberry is really nice.
28. Have you ever stayed up for 24 hours?
29. Do you go on YouTube a lot?
Sistah! Youtube is my TV now!
30. Are you a member on any other sites besides DA?
Twitter, tumblr, youtube... The usual. No other art sites though.
31. Do you cosplay?
Haven't anything major... But my secret fantasy is to gather together with all my PKMNC friends and we would cosplay as our OCs and have a party of love and orgy! wait what?!
32. Fruits or sweets?
Fruits! They are nature's sweets!
33. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn?
Buttered with salt
34. Have you skipped school?
35. Have you been on a plane?
36. Have you swam in an ocean?
Once... These days I hate swimming in open water... Scarred of things that could be lurking deep down.
37. Have you been ice skating?
Hey! I am from Finland! It's MANDATORY to ice skate in school exercise classes during winter.
38. Favorite vacation spot?
Anywhere where I can buy lots of cool stuff!
39. Ever been on TV?
Only in background.
40. Favorite salad and dressing?
Anything simple. Just fresh salad, tomato, cucumber, carrot... And a sweet dressing. And mozzarella! Mozzarella is always a plus.
41. What do you do to relax?
Make something to eat, take a good pose and watch some Let's Plays on youtube.
42. What is the last film you saw in the theater?
43. Favorite Sandwich?
Cheddar cheese sandwiches with fresh salad.
44. If you could go anywhere in the world...
Eh, not the biggest traveling fan... But anywhere where I could meet any dA friends!
45. Favorite time of the day?
Evenings (that's when I do my relax routine) but also mornings if I can get myself up.
46. What did you want to be when you were little?
I wanted to be a pet store owner.
47. What do you want to be now?
I am already a graphic designer which is awesome but a comic maker or animator would be cool too.
48. If you could eat with one person, who would it be?
Ooh! It would be so cool to eat with Satoru Iwata. He speaking with his adorable english and then group of Luigis would come and I would choke on water because how excited I would be.
49. What person would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
Someone who would be really mad at me for screwing up in something.
50. When is your birthday?
13th of July
51. Favorite type of ice cream?
Pear is nice
52. Last book you read?
Um... Do digital drawing and animation books count?
53. Which store would you max out a credit card at?
Any video game store so I could buy all these games Nintendo is giving us this year (and PS3 with Ni No Kuni)
54. Do you buy / sell / both on eBay?
No... I use Amazon more.
55. What is the most annoying thing people ask you?
"When are you gonna update (the comic)?"
56. Favorite all time movie?
The Nightmare Before Christmas. Rango is a new fave from newer movies
57. What was your favorite show when you were a kid?
The Moomins was cool. But I wasn't picky. If it was animated, I would watch it.
58. What are you listening to right now?[link]
Why video game music is the best.
59. What is the last thing you ate?
A pear/chocolate ice cream. Celebrating the first real spring day!
60. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
Green! Wait! I would get used a lot because all the grass! Noo!
61. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Their clothes. A man in a good suit is just...
62. Favorite sport to play?
Badminton! ON MOTORCYCLES!
63. Favorite Day of the Year?
I know this sounds clichee but Christmas (24th here in Finland). Not because of the presents but because our family traditions. Everything has changes so much as we have grown older but our Christmas is still like when I was a little kid...
64. Hugs or Kisses?
Hugs. I don't want your saliva in my mouth thank you.
65. Vanilla or Chocolate?
66. Favorite Board Game?
African's Star! Fins know this.
67. Favorite smells?
Fresh grass and spring smells in general. And that smell my plushie paperweight frog smells. No idea what smell it is. Maybe lavender?
68. What inspires you?
Nature, popculture... Other people
69. Do you have any piercings?
Only in ears
70. How many siblings do you have?
One big brother
71. Bacon Bits or croutons?
eh, croutons I suppose.
72. Favorite Day of the Week?
Fridays! Oh yeah! Weekend ahead!
73. Favorite phrase?
74. Favorite Restaurant?
Don't have one really... I generally like Chinese.
75. Favorite animal?
Also chameleons, monkeys, owls, bugs and cats.
76. Favorite thing to do outside.
Just casually walk on sunny warm summer days.
77. Favorite thing to do when it's raining?
Draw or same as I do when I relax.
78. Favorite Disney character?
Jack Skellington. And he does count too!
79. Do you like coffee?
If it is made properly, then yes. But I only drink it in occasions such as birthdays though.
80. Tag 6 people (randomly in no order):
Okay! I shall tag
! No... You already did it... Um, Okay new plan! I choose you!
Wait! No! WHO HASN'T DONE THIS YET?!?! AW! Screw this!
! You two! GO!