And here is Danny's adorable henchwoman, Merry! I'm quite happy how her app art came out.
And guys... It is done... All the main pokemon are done! Isn't this exciting or what?! I am now too excited to talk about what I am doing next but I'll update my journal tomorrow and let you guys know what I am planning to do next with RD. I just want to thank you all for your patience with these bios! Stay tunned for that journal!
Random Doom & Merry © Me
Pokemon © Nintendo
It is obvious that pokemon is full of loopholes and incontinuity. OBVIOUSLY the breeding that happens in game isn't like it would happen if pokemon world was real. It is just made for the sake of the game! Trying to make sense into is pointless.
It's too late for me to even think about this because I don't honestly care.
I love her new backstory, can't wait to see that more in detail (And Ledianman reference FTW ).
Wow, they're really all done now... Not sue what to expect now though o.O
Hope you don't mind my question, but I saw that you said all three of the Ghost-types you have, they all came back to life because of a special reason, and it seemed implied that it was the manner of their death.
Looking at all three, it seems like they all either unwillingly caused their own deaths or were murdered. Am I close?
Oh, that makes sense.
No, definitely not in Danny or Merry's case, unfortunately. Edna seems to be making a bit of a change, though, by not holding her gossip skills against others and instead using it to help (most of the time).
This particularly-bubbly Jigglypuff became a TV star at an amazingly young age, her boundless cheer rocketing her to the top of the charts at record speeds! Unfortunately for her, the rapid assent inflated her ego and burnt away the joyful energy that was the main reason for her stardom in the first place. Unable to maintain her fame, Merry was abandoned and soon died alone and unloved, but her connection to television was such that her spirit was bound to it, regressing to her happier days before beginning a new life as a Rotom.
So, how close did I get?
Congratulations for finishing the main cast's bios
and dont trust me 100% because i could be wrong/it might just be me, but i think you could combine"Merry accepted the invite happily." with another sentence or make it a bit longer since it seems kinda short and awkward for a single sentence.
but either way, good luck with Dear Departed!
Merry is just so cute.
If I remember correctly, the Frosslass and Dusknoir are Bonnie and Clyde, right? Are they in any way responsible for Danny and Merry's life of crime? Given their names, I just can't help but wonder.
I've noticed that all three of your Ghost-type characters have a short quote before the 'History' part of their bios. Why not do that for the rest of the cast? Might be a useful way to reveal more of their personalities.
That is because those quotes are their *last words" before they died pretty much.
I know those were the last words of previous lives, but it still sounds like a good idea to include a phrase associated with, or commonly said by, each character - perhaps even something we didn't get to hear them say in the comic. Gives them a little more of a voice, I think.
Anyway, here are the usual typos I spotted (there are quite a lot of them this time):
- But insult Danny and you'll see sparks fly. - I love the reference, btw.
- She adores Danny and follows him without a question. - This isn't really a mistake, I just think it sounds better this way.
- there was an abandoned house nearby - You've made this same mistake before.
- She moved into the house
- the Rotom had to follow him when Danny went away to look for an emerald. - Again, I think these sound better.
- Merry eventually helped him to steal an emerald from a Gabite. - Unless Danny was planning on stealing that specific emerald from that specific Gabite instead of settling for any emerald he could find, it should be "an". Also, if Danny did plan on stealing that emerald and knew all along where to find it, it should be "Danny went away to steal an emerald."
- This promise made Merry continue her criminal career with Danny. - Again, sounds better and less awkward.
- Merry eventually followed Danny when they moved to live in an attic of a nearby ranch.
- They still live there to this day, plotting their next crimes. - Trust me on this one.
- She is very young for a ghost and has been around for only a few years so far.
- Merry is capable of moving through electric cords, causing blackouts and hacking into computer systems.