Click the download button to get the zipped folder (You need a program like Winzip to unzip it.)
Inside the folder you have:
• the PSD file
• PNG file (for those who don't have photoshop or don't want to use it)
• Pokeball icons (for those who wish to use the png file).
• The "Rules" text file.
You are free to use this biosheet and alter it anyway you want. But! Do not use it for commercial use (aka, make money with it) or do not claim it as your own even if you altered it. Always keep the "original template" copyright text at the bottom. Do not remove it.
Same rules apply to the pokeball icons. You are free to use them but don't claim them as your own or don't use them for profit.
I did my best to keep the PSD file as simple as possible but still keep as many graphic elements on their own layer as I could for those who want to edit them. Everything is sorted in folders. I'll explain them here for those who plan to use the PSD file:
• DO NOT REMOVE: As name implies, this folder has the copyright text at the bottom. No matter how you alter this template, DO NOT REMOVE THIS.
• Graphics: Has some upper layer graphics (black edges etc) but most importantly it has the sub folders that have gender symbols and the pokeball icons.
• Headings: All the heading texts are here. You don't need to touch these unless you plan to change the info you want to tell.
• Text: Here are the text layers where you add your own text. All layers are already there (with right font size settings) so just replace the placeholder text with your own.
• Text boxes: Here you have the graphics for the boxes.
• Background: Background graphics are here.
I changed the fonts from what I used in mine but feel free to choose your own.
So to recap. You are free to use this PSD file and alter this template ANY WAY you want. Change the info texts, change the graphics... Anything you want. And those who are not that photoshop skilled, I've made it so easy that the least you need to do is add your drawings, change the texts and possibly gender and pokeball icons.
And like I said, there is the PNG file for those who need it. (just resize it when you are done, it is big). Go and have fun with this!
All I ask is that you don't remove the copyright text,do not claim this as your own and do not use it for profit. Thank you!
I you have any questions, feel free to ask. (but no, I don't know how to help you if you don't know how to unzip the file.)
New: A Trainer version (PNG only): fav.me/d6ospts
varian-charizard,male-: *Looks at the others* (Greeting i am Varian...)
Gilbird-pidgeot,male-: (Whats up?Names Gilbird!)
blaze-blaziken,male-: (Forgive these idiots. Im blaze..)
Matthias-zoroark,male-: (Hehehe Im Matthias.)
Pink-sylveon,male-: (Oh my god) *Sees the pink lopunny* (Your fur is so pink and so cute!We should be best friends and talk about beauty and stuff..)
Varian: *Leans over to the floatzel* (Dont worry hes taken he just loves giving beauty advice to the point of annoyance..)
Roxy, -Delphox,female-: (What is going on here?!)
Gabriel-lucario,male-: (It appears to be a introduction)
*All the males but gabriel cower at the sight of the delphox*
Roxy: (Im roxy the only psychic on her main team)
Gabriel: (And im gabriel..)
Me: hehe a-as you can tell i run a mostly all male team..
I'm planning on using this template and the trainer one for my Alpha Sapphire Team. I will credit you. I hope you don't mind... Sorry but I rarely, if ever, use a BG photo or template...
Same as in games.